Manual Developers: The following text is a description of the content of this section (called a page). The language should refer directly to the content of the page and include keywords or phrases that a user would enter when searching for information relating to the page’s topic. A user only sees this page description when reviewing search results.
Please note in your review comments if the following description is inaccurate:
This page includes additional information that is submitted to support a r/w hardship acquisition under state authority.
Section 4: Additional Requirements for Hardship Acquisition Submissions (for State)Anchor: #i999875
In addition to the general requirements for early acquisition, the following information must be submitted to support a hardship acquisition:
- A written property owner request for hardship acquisition.
- Owner's documentation that remaining in or on the property
poses an undue hardship compared to others for one or more of the
- inability to sell the property
- Appropriate relocation assistance assurances.
- A certification that the acquisition will not influence the environmental review of the project, including the "no build" alternative. This may be in memorandum form.