Section 5: Additional Requirements for Protective Buying Submissions (for State)Anchor: #i999930
In addition to the general requirements for early acquisition, the following information must be submitted to support a protective buying acquisition:
- Details that clearly demonstrate land development will preclude future transportation use and that such development is imminent.
- The estimated increased right of way cost if the request is not granted, and comments regarding the possibility of similar requests.
- A description of, and status report on, the proposed development, or other action which prompted the request.
- Comments on attempts to postpone the development of the property.
- Comments regarding the economic effects upon the community if the development is not permitted to proceed.
- Comments on how the proposed alignment will be affected if the development is permitted to proceed.