Section 9: Payment for Title WorkAnchor: #i1002752
Payment for Title Insurance Company Expenses (for State and LPA)
When title insurance is obtained, use ROW-A-15 Payment Request to prepare the title insurance company's payment request for the title insurance policy premium. The following are specific instructions for ROW-A-15 Payment Request in General Payment Policy and Procedures:
- Anchor: #IPASLKRE
- Enter the title insurance company's (payee) name, address, and PIN in ROW-A-15 Payment Request. Anchor: #LSMCHIWK
- Enter the project number, parcel number, and "Title Insurance Policy Premium" in the Description blank (11).
Support each ROW-A-15 Payment Request submission with the following:
- Anchor: #VKQGDQIR
- The original recorded deed or a certified copy of the judgment that was recorded in the Deed Records. Anchor: #RTKEJYUD
- The Owner Title Insurance Policy issued according to the Owner Title Insurance Policy Commitment. Anchor: #XHMCNHTA
- For negotiated parcels, submit one copy of the form ROW-N-72, Title Insurance Company's Closing Statement, signed by the sellers, the title insurance company, and the right of way agent. For condemned parcels, submit one copy signed by the title insurance company.