Section 9: Payment for Title WorkAnchor: #i1002752
Payment for Title Company Expenses (for State and local government)
When title insurance is obtained, use ROW-A-15, Payment Request, to prepare the title company's payment request for the title policy premium. The following are specific instructions for ROW-A-15, Payment Request, in General Payment Policy and Procedures:
- Enter the title company's (payee) name, address, and PIN in ROW-A-15, Payment Request.
- Enter the project number, parcel number, and "Title Policy Premium" in the Description blank (11).
Support each ROW-A-15, Payment Request, submission with the following:
- The original recorded deed or a certified copy of the judgment that was recorded in the Deed Records.
- The Owner Title Policy issued according to the Owner Title Policy Commitment.
- For negotiated parcels, submit one copy of the Form ROW-N-72, Title Company's Closing Statement , signed by the sellers and the title company, and by the right of way agent. For condemned parcels, submit one copy signed by the title company.