Section 2: Reviewing PersonnelAnchor: #i1000937
All appraisals will be verified by ROW PD and entered into ROWIS before the establishment of an approved value.
ROW PD will approve all parcel values for:
- Anchor: #XECCFIYO
- Form ROW-A-5 Real Estate Appraisal Report, Anchor: #MAVJVRAT
- Form ROW-A-6 Real Estate Appraisal Report, Anchor: #TSCWWTLH
- Form ROW-A-7 Real Estate Value Finding, Anchor: #DSMBAJTS
- Form ROW-A-8 Memorandum of Value Determination, Anchor: #AERYYLCH
- Form ROW-A-10 Tabulation of Values, Anchor: #UDOYXBJD
- Form ROW-A-10D Tabulation of Values - Memorandum of Value Determination, and Anchor: #LERYPXXE
- any appraisal updates for negotiations or eminent domain (jury trial or date of taking).
ROW PD reviewing personnel must be state certified general review appraisers. They will conduct all technical reviews on appraisal reports and recommend for approval all parcel values in accordance with the ROW Appraisal and Review Manual, Chapters 3, 5, and 6. The review appraiser will complete the form ROW-A-10 Tabulation of Values in ROWIS. The review appraiser will sign and forward the form ROW-A-10 for approval to ROW PD.
After approval, ROW PD will forward by email to ROW Program Office the signed ROW-A-10 Tabulation of Values along with the appraisal report for records retention.
Although ROW PD reviewing personnel must be approved appraisers, the reviewer and the appraiser of a parcel must never be the same person.