Section 2: Legislative Notification RequirementsAnchor: #b030009
Completion of Project Letter to State Legislator
In accordance with Texas Transportation Code §201.609, send an inquiry to all legislators within the district asking if they would like to receive notice of completed projects. For those legislators who would like to receive notice, provide notification of work completed on highway construction contracts at least 10 days prior to the scheduled contract completion date. Ensure the letter includes, at a minimum:
- Anchor: #KFECCNEP
- location and description of the project in non-technical terms, Anchor: #AEWUDWWP
- contractor, Anchor: #RKCJKUXD
- actual start date, Anchor: #HJNEXDFC
- completion date, and Anchor: #TYDWQHQV
- Department contact person.
The following Reports on TxDOT Projects are available on the Department's website.