Section 5: Project Specific LocationsAnchor: #b120022
For all project specific locations (PSLs) (material sources, waste sites, parking areas, storage areas, field offices, staging areas, haul roads, etc.) signing of the contract certifies contractor and subcontractor compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations pertaining to the preservation of cultural resources, natural resources, and the environment as issued by the following or other agencies:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Texas Department of Transportation
- Texas Historical Commission
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Department
- Texas Railroad Commission
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Transportation
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Federal Emergency Management Agency
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
Provide written approval for all PSLs in the right of way not specifically addressed in the plans. As determined necessary, obtain documentation of contractor certification activities including environmental consultant reports, documentation on certification decisions, and contacts and correspondence with the resource agencies. Refer to “Project Specific Location QuickGuide” for department and contractor responsibilities on and off the ROW.