Section 4: Concrete Surface TreatmentAnchor: #i1006492
Physical Requirements of a Warehouse
- Area for segregated material for TxDOT use only
- Secured area.
- Minimum amount available for
warehousing and sampling:
- normal in-state location – 1,000 gal.
- out-of-state facility – amount determined by location and sampling cost.
- Minimum lot size allowed:
- 600 gal.
- Maximum lot size allowed:
Each original manufacturer’s shipment must:
- be in the original packaging form (i.e., banding, shrink-wrap, etc.) prior to sampling
- contain manufacturer’s lot numbers. Material should be packaged in 55 gal. drums or 5 gal. buckets unless otherwise authorized by CST-M&P.
One (1) year.Anchor: #i1006578
The Traffic Materials Branch is responsible for testing and warehousing this material. For more information, please call 512/506-5893.