Section 2: MonitoringAnchor: #i1001184
Monitoring begins when:
- initial visit is completed
- explanation of forms and inventory control has been discussed
- final copies of the agreement are distributed and received and
- material has been inventoried.
Monitoring ceases when the agreement is terminated.
Monitoring is described in the following sections of this chapter:
- Sampling/Stamping/Shipping/Testing/Test Results
- Rejected Material
- Approved Material Returned to Stock
- Inventory Control
- Periodic Inspections
- Clandestine Activities
- Recovery of Costs
- Warehouse Personnel Changes
- Any Changes to Current Warehouse Agreement.