Section 11: Prefabricated Pavement Marking MaterialAnchor: #i1007371
Physical Requirements of a Warehouse
- Segregated material for TxDOT use only
- Secured area.
- Minimum amount available for
warehousing and sampling:
- normal in-state location – 2,000 ft. unless sampled in conjunction with other materials
- out-of-state facility – 35,000 ft.2
- Minimum lot size allowed:
- 500 ft. of four-inch wide material or equivalent.
- Maximum lot size allowed:
- 5,000 ft.
- Each original manufacturer’s shipment must be in the original packaging form (i.e., banding, shrink-wrap, etc.) prior to sampling.
- Contain manufacturer’s lot/batch numbers.
Eighteen (18) months.Anchor: #i1007486
The Traffic Materials Branch is responsible for testing and warehousing this material. For more information, please call 512/506-5893.