Section 10: Section IX of Form ROW-E-49Anchor: #i1001909
- Check only the items attached.
- Attach copies of and check the box for:
- ROW agent's negotiation reports;
- review appraiser and relocation agent's contact logs; and
- other correspondence with the owner.
These items may be useful to the Assistant Attorney General (AAG) handling the case since the items may inform the attorney of
- problems found, and
- added documentation of "good faith" negotiations.
If the department wants the ROW program office in Austin to address specific concerns, attach related documents such as:�
- instruments creating easements;
- partnership agreements;
- restrictive covenants; or
When available, provide:
- photographs of the general neighborhood and subject property;
- parcel plats or property descriptions showing dimensions of the taking and improvement; locations relative to the proposed ROW line; and
- other similar documents not included in the appraisal.