Section 11: Section X of Form ROW-E-49Anchor: #i1002022
In this section of the form, include (with continuation on attachment, if necessary) the following:
- Appropriate remarks or comments not previously stated.
- Note that title history of a property interest may have
a material affect on the property interest's market value and serve
as a source of information to use for cross-examination purposes. Examples
of title history include:
- restrictive covenants of record;
- discrepancies, conflicts or shortages in boundary lines or area;
- encroachments or overlapping of improvements.
- Information on potential and existing problems.
- Explanations on discovered inconsistencies in information.
- A review of any restrictive covenants to determine (1) whether any reverter provisions exist and (2) whether any easements or liens are created. If reverter provisions exist, discuss them.
- Relocation Assistance (yes or no)