Section 5: Maintenance Contingency FundAnchor: #i1000693
A contingency fund has been established to provide a budget for unusual, unanticipated expenditures.
Requests should be made in a memorandum from the District Engineer to the Maintenance Division Director. At a minimum, requests should include the following information:
- Anchor: #NODFYRQW
- district Anchor: #TJCHLLBC
- county(ies) Anchor: #YLYIMWDO
- description of work to be performed Anchor: #QHMSRVGP
- cause of damage Anchor: #GXXBSVDO
- date of damage Anchor: #QALRLLJV
- expected reimbursement amount Anchor: #RLAJXEIV
- amount of funds needed Anchor: #HLFKXDTK
- repair method (Emergency Maintenance Contract, Routine Maintenance Contracts (RMC), state forces, etc.).
Typically, requests should be a minimum of $50,000 and should include a description of the event that created the damage.