Section 5: Good Faith Effort
All necessary and reasonable steps to achieve the contract goal which, by their scope, intensity, and appropriateness to the objective, could reasonably be expected to obtain sufficient OJT participation, even if not fully successful.
CIV shall determine good faith effort on a case-by-case basis using fair and reasonable judgment. Criteria used to determine good faith effort include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Anchor: #ROHKNCHT
- Timely submission of required monthly reporting Anchor: #AWMJVKUB
- Significant completion of the trainee’s maximum training hours; Anchor: #BAUFQTCA
- Reason for trainee termination; Anchor: #CYICQMRI
- Contractor made reasonable effort to replace trainee using the services of available minority, women, and disadvantaged community organizations; faith based organizations; and the Texas Workforce Commission; and Anchor: #AYJPWUNW
- The state of the contractor’s work load.