Section 4: ContactsAnchor: #i1002850
4.1 Contacts for Questions and Comments
Contact the following with questions, comments, or issues regarding the particular subject matter:
- Anchor: #PCTDEKID
- Director of CST-M&P at (512) 506-5808 for general questions or questions or comments about this manual Anchor: #AFRTISJP
- CST-M&P Section, Field Investigation and Pavement Analysis Group at (512) 506-5983, for assistance with premature distress investigations Anchor: #LYOHGHGN
- CST-M&P Section at (512) 506-5808 or 5847 for questions about load zoning, and super heavy load analysis Anchor: #RMOQMHVO
- Flexible Pavements Branch at (512) 506-5836 or 5847 for Flexible Pavement Design, Construction or Rehabilitation Anchor: #UDKHQVDC
- Rigid Pavement & Concrete Materials Branch at (512) 506-5858 or 5846 for Rigid Pavement Design, Construction or Rehabilitation Anchor: #DPNXCEWX
- Geotechnical, Soils & Aggregates Branch at (512) 506-5907 for issues regarding geotechnical investigations, aggregate, and geosynthetics Anchor: #DSJKRHUH
- Asphalt and Chemical Branch at (512) 506-5821 for issues regarding asphalt binder and chemicals modifiers Anchor: #SVOHPYRE
- Traffic Materials Branch at (512) 506-5889 for issues regarding traffic materials Anchor: #OCIKGDEV
- Pavement Preservation Branch (Pavement Asset Management, MNT) at (512) 832-7210 for Pavement Management, Pavement Preservation Techniques, and Pavement Testing Anchor: #BYLPDNHM
- Research and Technology Implementation Office at (512) 416-4731 for research projects and their implementations.
More information on the CST-M&P Section can be found at the Construction Division website http://crossroads/org/cst/.