Section 5: Requirements for Final ROW MapsAnchor: #i1003604
Overview for Traditional ROW Maps
Once ROW map revisions are complete, all new ROW is acquired, and all documents are recorded, send an original PDF of the ROW map marked "FINAL MAP" to ROW Division via EDMS with appropriate notification. A disk with complete electronic files, including all revised map sheets shall also be submitted to the ROW Division for the permanent file. For the final map to be complete, it must contain:
- Anchor: #VYLNWWUD
- all project numbers; Anchor: #UEUWLFWF
- grantors' names; Anchor: #WEIWQAEJ
- areas of acquired parcels; Anchor: #XJROOWIU
- recording information; Anchor: #CXLGITSL
- a "U" number assigned for utility adjustments/accommodations; Anchor: #MPNNFIVC
- names of the utility owner(s) and recording data for recorded documents, when applicable; Anchor: #WLVKRBTX
- all signature blocks completed; and Anchor: #NOSTXYCK
- DGN graphics files including all revisions; Anchor: #DOQMKSRU
- Shape files, if available.
Completing this process will minimize district’s time spent researching ROW maps.Anchor: #i1044655
Overview for Online ROW Mapping
Since all the information will already be in the ROWIS database, the online geo-database, and EDMS, the closeout can be done electronically.