Section 8: References
Policy on the Geometric Design of Highways and Streets, American
Association of Highway and Transportation Officials.
- Transportation and Land Development, Institute
of Transportation Engineers, 2002.
- TxDOT Access Management Manual.
- Proposed Accessibility Guidelines
for Pedestrian Facilities in the Public Right of Way, July 2011.
- R. J. Jaeger, Guidelines for the Investigation
and Remediation of Potentially Hazardous Bicycle and Pedestrian
Locations, Traffic Engineering and Safety Management Branch, North Carolina
Department of Transportation, August 2003.
- Charles V. Zegeer, Cara Seiderman, Peter
Lagerway, Mike Cynecki, Michael Ronkin and Robert Schneider, “Pedestrian
Facilities Users Guide – Providing Safety and Mobility,” Publication
No. FHWA No. FHWA-RD-01-102, Federal Highway Administration, US
Department of Transportation, March 2002