Section 8: References
- A Policy on the Geometric
Design of Highways and Streets, American Association of Highway
and Transportation Officials, 2001.
- Transportation and Land Development, Institute of Transportation
- Access Management Manual, Transportation Research Board,
- Draft Guidelines for Accessible Public Rights-of-Way,
November 25, 2003.
- R. J. Jaeger, Guidelines for the Investigation and Remediation
of Potentially Hazardous Bicycle and Pedestrian Locations, Traffic
Engineering and Safety Management Branch, North Carolina Department
of Transportation, August 2003.
- Charles V. Zegeer, Cara Seiderman, Peter Lagerway, Mike
Cynecki, Michael Ronkin and Robert Schneider, “Pedestrian Facilities
Users Guide – Providing Safety and Mobility,” Publication No. FHWA
No. FHWA-RD-01-102, Federal Highway Administration, US Department
of Transportation, March 2002