Section 2: Documentation for ClaimsAnchor: #i999527
The following types of claims require documentation:
- Anchor: #TADJPRUV
- residential moves; Anchor: #GQMMEFWG
- non-residential moves, including substitute personal property moves; Anchor: #TFSSQVJW
- replacement housing supplements; Anchor: #BYXAKYNI
- advance payments; and Anchor: #QUFIPIAE
- direct payments to vendors (service providers).
A chart listing the required documents for Residential Moves can be found at the following link: Residential Moves Supporting Documents.
A chart listing the required documents for Non-Residential Moves can be found at the following link: Non-Residential Moves Supporting Documents.
A residential or non-residential displacee's request for advanced payment of a claim shall be in writing and shall describe the financial hardship requiring advance payment. The displacee's request shall be submitted with ROW PD's written recommendation for advance payment to relieve or avoid financial hardship. The recommendation shall provide assurances to all parties that the warrant will be held in escrow at ROW PD until eligibility requirements are met. Refer to the Residential Moves Supporting Documents and Non-Residential Moves Supporting Documents charts for additional required documentation.