Chapter 25: Payment SubmissionsAnchor: #i1015094
Section 1: Guidelines for Electronic SubmissionsAnchor: #i1015105
A dedicated email account has been created specifically for electronic relocation related submissions. Email address: ROW_Relocation-Payments@txdot.gov
When appropriate, continue to route relocation program materials through regular inter-office mail. Below are some general guidelines for electronic relocation submissions.Anchor: #i1016991
Relocation Materials Submitted for Approval or Payment
Send one submission per email to the dedicated email account. The email subject line should include the ROW CSJ#, Parcel #, and name of displacee.
Scanned submissions should contain:
- Anchor: #JQLDRLKP
- Transmittal memo including standard project information (ROW CSJ #, Parcel #, Displacee Name, County and Highway) and, for audit purposes, any descriptions or explanations necessary to explain the claim. This memo needs to contain R/W-PD’s recommendation for payment or approval as well. Anchor: #VJUTEAUH
- (1) A-15, signed by an authorized TxDOT employee; Anchor: #BABCKEJY
- (1) current CPA screen shot; Anchor: #TGKXOXHD
- Certificate of Eligibility with any applicable attachments; Anchor: #CFRMWMIL
- Appropriate Relocation Claim Forms; Anchor: #VYITDQTT
- Supporting documentation for claim as identified in this Relocation Manual (include a signed/dated spreadsheet or index which correlates to numbered receipts summarizing totals for complicated submissions); and Anchor: #EFWCRJAD
- Vendor invoice, if applicable - must be date stamped when received in R/W-PD.
Standard processing time by ROW Division HQ is within 48 hours from receipt assuming no deficiencies.
When document image quality is poor, or the submission consists of more than 35 pages, please continue to use inter-office mail for submittal.