Section 2: District Snow and Ice Control PlansAnchor: #i1000769
Elements of a Snow and Ice Control Plan
Each district shall have a written Snow and Ice Control Plan which shall be updated by October 31 annually. Due to the wide variance of weather and types and durations of winter storms throughout Texas, each district will need to develop a plan specific to meet their particular needs to be reviewed and approved by the District Engineer. All district plans, at a minimum, shall include these elements:Anchor: #i1000780
- Anchor: #QYGHJERJ
- describe district goals Anchor: #BDIESUHS
- describe methods to be used Anchor: #DQUUNHXD
- may include varying levels of service due to roadway classifications.
Maintenance Section Plan
Each maintenance section within the district will prepare a Snow and Ice Control Plan specific to its needs.Anchor: #i1000810
- Anchor: #FIWJFCHN
- with other maintenance sections and districts Anchor: #MDJIQQMP
- with law enforcement agencies, cities, counties and other states Anchor: #TBDPKYGR
- with news media.