Manual Notice: 2018-1
From: Gus Cannon, CTCM, Right of Way Division Director
Manual: ROW Utilities Manual
Effective Date: September 10, 2018Anchor: #URCLQECD
This revision is intended to update the manual to match current requirements and procedures. Also, the manual name is being changed from “Utility Manual” to “ROW Utilities Manual”.Anchor: #RHVQSUWB
- Anchor: #ASTMKPVC
- Updated Section 3 “Texas Codes and Regulations”.
- Anchor: #EILMMMKM
- In Section 6 “Compliance with the UAR”, clarified the consideration of exceptions.
- Anchor: #LTFAHTMY
- Updated Section 2 “Cost Estimate Methods and Categories”. Anchor: #YNAUQLJC
- Updated Section 4 “Buy America Guidelines”. Anchor: #CSLNONKV
- Added a new Section 5 “Iron and Steel Preference Provisions in Improvement Contracts”.
- Anchor: #LFBKTGJH
- Updated Section 1 “Invoicing and Payment Procedures”. Anchor: #YXWQNAJE
- Updated Section 2 “Partial Payments”. Anchor: #XIHTWTVH
- Updated Section 3 “Final Billings”.
- Anchor: #KMKKNWQX
- Updated Section 7 “Economically Disadvantaged / Insolvent Utilities:”. Anchor: #XJSRTBTH
- Renamed Section 14 “Comprehensive Development Agreements” to “Alternative Delivery Project Agreements”, and updated the section.
- Anchor: #XUNNBJHR
- Made minor text changes. Anchor: #SFAOBHNP
- Added or updated form links & form names. Anchor: #TQDOAVLY
- Updated names of various ROW Division sections.
Charon Williams, EIT, CTCM, Right of Way Division Utility Portfolio Section Director, 512.416.2135Anchor: #DLWIXOQL
Past manual notices are available in a PDF archive.