Section 9: TxDOT Assistance to the UtilityAnchor: #i1003624
Per the UAR, design of the utility’s adjustment is the responsibility of the utility.
Since the utility’s design staff must plan and design the proposed adjustment of their facilities, plan preparation is the responsibility of the utility. Nevertheless, TxDOT personnel should assist the utility by providing existing and proposed:
- Anchor: #CTFNQVHW
- grades and elevations; Anchor: #MXGTOYYQ
- highway alignment and cross sections; Anchor: #ODUBRNVV
- drainage; Anchor: #MYDJAWVU
- schematics; Anchor: #VGLAWHKB
- right of way maps; Anchor: #XUWQWYWD
- SUE deliverables; Anchor: #DUKMOJTJ
- TxDOT CADD standards; Anchor: #FIEFUSEK
- environmental information; Anchor: #CGLLTWNE
- transportation project design/construction and other plans; and Anchor: #VJILRPCG
- TxDOT mapping graphics files.
Close contact between authorized District and utility representatives is imperative in facilitating the continuous flow of information to the utility regarding the design of the transportation facility.